Sunday, December 11, 2011

Laundry and Dishes. Kryptonite.

Here you can see just a fraction (tiny) of the laundry disaster that is taking place throughout my home! Mostly all upstairs and in the basement/laundry room! You see I struggle with dishes and laundry most, and in the past few months I have been kicking kitchen butt and my dishes have been pretty much done/DONE for about 2 months! ... So my laundry... well yeah I have completely forgotten and neglected to the point of disgrace, my laundry! SHAME ON ME! Now begins the laundry marathon to fold and sort and SIMPLIFY our collection of clothes! :) Wish me luck, right?!


Recognize: I am a horder.

Solution: Limit my closet to a set amout.

I do not need 60+ shirts. So pick my favorite 20 and ditch the rest. ** What is sad is much of this crap doesn't even fit well, or at all! (I will save this for when it fits again!) I think I may be sick in the head. I guess that is genetic! Lord, help my kids! Haha.

Here is hoping I can kick these bad habits before they hurt/rub off on my children!


Let the fun begin!


Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.1

No comments: